"Fashion is so often presented in our culture as a thing of froth, which of course,
it partly is; but the bubbles are blown with such care and a sense of values."
- Anna Wintour

ABOUT US | ETSY|HEART|{&}|SOUL|CONTACT


Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Artist Retreat

 
Imagine a place where you could go and just be left alone by the world.
No distractions. No stores. No #hashtags.
Nothing. Just you and your thoughts (and your trail mix).
There is no internet here and no phone.
Perhaps for emergencies.
Your roof is small but your garden goes on.
And at night, a forest feast is always possible,
because everything around you is very much, alive.


 I had the pleasure of visiting such a place last weekend as a friend was temporarily 
living there and it was dreamy. It was actually an Artist's Retreat.
           Yes, they exist, who knew? 
           
     Even the outhouse was dreamy,

 The photo above is an outhouse and yes I could live in it if it wasn't for
the current animal already in occupation there. One day it will be mine..
                          
    
  

If given the opportunity I would stay here for far too long and like it way too much. 
Dangerously tempting for an introvert. No nothing, just time and trail mix. 
(I am actually a 67yr old woman in a 24yr old's body, except I hate knitting).
Disclaimer: I know this baby and this baby knows me. I think.

                                         
                                              

I fucking love horses.



 Thaxx friends!
  Jacque x


No comments:

Post a Comment