"Fashion is so often presented in our culture as a thing of froth, which of course,
it partly is; but the bubbles are blown with such care and a sense of values."
- Anna Wintour

ABOUT US | ETSY|HEART|{&}|SOUL|CONTACT


Saturday 17 August 2013

Merci Paris x


I've never seen a more inspiring concept store in all of Paris, all the world actually.
The name: MERCI. How suiting.

It was Collette meets IKEA meets Anthropolgie and then some...
The light, merchandising and selection was delicious.

Open concept warehouse space, enough natural light to have no artificial
and most importantly, discreet location and almost tourist free.

And of course, I discovered it a little too late.

Words, especially my own, simply don't do it justice.
But my photos, they work sometimes.

   






Then, to top it off, attached was the cafe out of my dreams.
French and English books wall to wall, antique chandeliers and damn good espresso.





No comments:

Post a Comment