"Fashion is so often presented in our culture as a thing of froth, which of course,
it partly is; but the bubbles are blown with such care and a sense of values."
- Anna Wintour

ABOUT US | ETSY|HEART|{&}|SOUL|CONTACT


Monday 20 August 2012

Madmosiellle Irreverent

Is this Illegal? Copyright or something....no? Well, actually I have no idea but the world needs to know.

The world needs to know that this $115 coffee table book, but also a possible coffee table in itself due to its cumbersome and unnecessary size, simplyyyyy NEEDED. MORE .WORDSS. Letters, symbols, syllables ... muthafuckin' substance yO.

Ohhh how it hurts my heart to declare this. It really does.
If I were to judge it strictly on its visual appeal, unforgiving size, exclusive photography and quirky quips by the infamous parisian herself, then yes A+ indeed. But instead I wish I knew a little bit more  into her mind, the 'whys' and 'hows' of such an iconic visionary is still rapped up in mystery...
Yet, when I think about it I also expect nothing less, it is titled Irreverent.
...I'm not sure what I expected, perhaps to feel full?

I'll stop my rant. All I know is that I just really REALLY wanted more...
The story of my life x
Nevertheless, glorious photos help me forgive this encyclopedia's shortcomings. Enjoy responsibly x
                       


                                                                 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment